June 6, 3989
Hitoshi is sleeping and drolling. From this angle you cant tell where they are headed.
Akemija is driving the ship with a lollipop in her mouth, she throws it at hitioshi and it sticks to his head, it wakes him up
Back when the earth was dominated by the utopian mechanism, our planet thrived and grew quickly. earths greenery was lush and vast, the oceans were clear allowing the sight of every underwater being.When humans developed we co-existed with mother nature, and we never destroyed each other.It resembled what we believe “heaven” to be.
Now we are living hell on earth with the absense of it.replacing our fruitful earth with useless edifices,poisoning our bodies, destroying everyother living being we dont understand to make more since of our existense, . we have evolved and deteriorated simuntaneously . if we can reverse the decadence of humans we can do the same for our planet. its our responsibity
(Make this is a captioned area where i have pictures demonstrating this)
(picture of a map)
h: “dust and rib…or so it says here”. (points to the bible he is reading)
a: “how unreliable and deviously simple”
h: “And how convenient the placement of The Tree of Knowledege”
a: “The garden of eden was paradise, but easily allowed the temptation of satan. God knew he was the only perfect being, he knew he was the only one who could withstand temptation. why would he test adam and eve so harshly.”
Akemija rushes to put on her suit.. hitoshi says ” no you can’t out there, it could be a trap”
She turns back quickly and a huge spaceship, three times the size as hers moves past her slowly . she is so confused. has it been following her?,,, teleported…??, almost knocking her head off but she dunks down. its able to get through the wall, giving her ship a chance to go through.she rushes back into the ship..screams at hitoshi
They follow the ship inside of the portal, once they arrive it looks nothing like what they expected. the wall of the portal was a mirror reflecting where she was b4 she comes to realize. since no other sattelitte or ship as ever traveled that far there would be no way of them knowing that there was a portal in the first place.
akemija:” she tries to run away as she is talking ” we followed another ship in here..we didnt mean to disturb, let us out,,let us out!!”
flower. “the universe is 16 billion years old, and out of the 5 billion years earth has been active, you are the first intruder we’ve ever had, who’s ever made it this far. but this is only the beginning”….”you must prove your worthiness..through a series of tests, if you pass…what you’ve traveled this far for will be granted?”
Hitoshi and akemija move hesitantly to the chair. . The woman comes over and hands them two masks, one for each
I am obsessed with the idea that as a human being I can bring anything into its material form. On a daily basis I like to write down every idea I can think of based off of anything random: who I want to be, what I want to do, what I want to see . Today I posed a question to myself:
When I’m lying on my death bed, what would have to be a necessity for me to have done up to that point?
This question may scare most people. No one enjoys thinking about death, but it helped me to realize that the sky is the limit, as long as I commit myself to free my imagination. As a driven 20 year old, I realized that I can literally do whatever I want!! This is my universe. This is my list:
- Start a non-profit organization that advocates for the well-being and happiness of domestic and wild animals across the world.
- Retire my mother financially.
- Travel and experience living in every country in the world.
- Open up a popular dance club (The most important one on the list)
- Self-publish fantasy novels and children’s books.
- Learn ballet and contemporary dance.
- Open up a children’s day club dedicated to pushing them to express their creativity through music classes, dance classes, art classes , writing workshops and just about anything you can think of!
- Record and listen to music I’ve written and produced.
- Feed the homeless and poverty stricken by the millions every year.
- Start a mini-clothing line
- Create ceramic vases
- Live and volunteer on a farm internationally.
- Publish a few photography books.
- Go Sky Diving
- Fly in a hot hair balloon
- Fly on a parachute off of the top of a mountain
- Live in new York and Oregon for a lengthy period of time.
- Build financial wealth.
- Become bilingual.
- Immerse myself into a culture by working internationally.
- Volunteer abroad.
- Host fashion shows to raise money for any cause of my choosing.
- Make at least one person smile everyday!!
- Open an art gallery that houses art work of the youth and handmade clothing
- Create a video dairy of my life to share with my kids one day
- Write, produce and direct my own films…
- Write, produce and be the creative director of my own animated web-series
- Have a cosmetics line under M.A.C
As I continue to experience life, it will grow..Whenever I have more to add to the list I’m going to upload it here. Check out the books I’ve read this year so far:
And check out the first draft of my short fantasy story. It is not fully edited: