I am obsessed with the idea that as a human being I can bring anything into its material form. On a daily basis I like to write down every idea I can think of based off of anything random: who I want to be, what I want to do, what I want to see . Today I posed a question to myself:
When I’m lying on my death bed, what would have to be a necessity for me to have done up to that point?
This question may scare most people. No one enjoys thinking about death, but it helped me to realize that the sky is the limit, as long as I commit myself to free my imagination. As a driven 20 year old, I realized that I can literally do whatever I want!! This is my universe. This is my list:
- Start a non-profit organization that advocates for the well-being and happiness of domestic and wild animals across the world.
- Retire my mother financially.
- Travel and experience living in every country in the world.
- Open up a popular dance club (The most important one on the list)
- Self-publish fantasy novels and children’s books.
- Learn ballet and contemporary dance.
- Open up a children’s day club dedicated to pushing them to express their creativity through music classes, dance classes, art classes , writing workshops and just about anything you can think of!
- Record and listen to music I’ve written and produced.
- Feed the homeless and poverty stricken by the millions every year.
- Start a mini-clothing line
- Create ceramic vases
- Live and volunteer on a farm internationally.
- Publish a few photography books.
- Go Sky Diving
- Fly in a hot hair balloon
- Fly on a parachute off of the top of a mountain
- Live in new York and Oregon for a lengthy period of time.
- Build financial wealth.
- Become bilingual.
- Immerse myself into a culture by working internationally.
- Volunteer abroad.
- Host fashion shows to raise money for any cause of my choosing.
- Make at least one person smile everyday!!
- Open an art gallery that houses art work of the youth and handmade clothing
- Create a video dairy of my life to share with my kids one day
- Write, produce and direct my own films…
- Write, produce and be the creative director of my own animated web-series
- Have a cosmetics line under M.A.C
As I continue to experience life, it will grow..Whenever I have more to add to the list I’m going to upload it here. Check out the books I’ve read this year so far:
And check out the first draft of my short fantasy story. It is not fully edited: